The catalog is a complete guide to studying at the University of Alaska Fairbanks. The catalog includes information on admission and graduation requirements, the academic calendar, and program and course listings for certificate, associate, bachelor's, master's and PhD degree students.
The catalog is updated each academic year to reflect changes in academic rules and degree requirements. If you are looking for a different academic year than the one listed above, view our archived catalogs.
The following files are PDFs and require Adobe Acrobat Reader. The HTML version of the catalog will be live in early September 2015, but you can view the 2015-2016 academic calendar now or search the 2014-2015 HTML version of the catalog in the meantime. Departments and individuals who wish to obtain printed copies of the 2015–2016 catalog may order them from the CRCD Bookstore (474-7711 or CRCDemail@example.com). Single copies of the academic catalog will cost between $20–25 each, depending in part on the type of binding requested.
- Front matter: Welcome, Accreditation and Table of Contents (p. 1-3)
- Degrees and Programs at a Glance (p. 4-5)
- Overview (p. 6-20)
- Getting Started (p. 21-42)
- Academics and Regulations (p. 43-50)
- Costs and Financial Aid (p. 51-64)
- Housing and Dining (p. 65-69)
- Services and Resources (p. 70–82)
- Occupational Endorsements (p. 83–91)
- Certificates and Associate Degrees (p. 92–125)
- Bachelor's Degrees (p. 126–197)
- Graduate Degrees (p. 198–245)
- Course Descriptions (p. 246–465)
- Back matter: UAF Administration, Faculty and Emeriti; Index; and Academic Calendar (p. 466–490)
- Entire 2015-2016 catalog (11.9MB)