Fine Arts Complex and Regents' Great Hall
1706, 1708, 1718 Tanana Loop
The 250,000-square-foot Fine Arts Complex was completed in 1969 and dedicated in 1970. The complex includes the Charles Davis Concert Hall, the Lee H. Salisbury Theatre, the Eva McGowan Music Room and the Elmer E. Rasmuson Library. The large foyer at the main entrance is known as the Regents' Great Hall. The Fine Arts Complex is also home to an art gallery, classrooms, music practice rooms, art studios and faculty office space. KUAC's public FM radio and television stations broadcast from the basement.