- KuC Spring 2021 Course Schedule or
- One Page Flyer
- CRCD Spring 2021 Course Listing
(This bulletin is for planning purposes only. The most current information is available at UAF Coursefinder and UAOnline)
Search for classes
2020-2021 Costs per credit for Alaska Residents:
Course levelsTuition and fees
|100-200||One 3-Credit Course $762|
|$234/credit + $9 network fee + $6 facility fee + $5/credit library and digital resources fee (to a max of $75/semester)|
|300-400||One 3-Credit Course $912|
|$282/credit + $11 network fee + $6 facility fee + $5/credit library and digital resources fee (to a max of $75/semester)|
|600||$513/credit + $21network fee + $6 facility fee|
Register for Classes
- Register on-line at UAOnline. First you need to be a current student. New students visit Admissions.
- Or print a Registration Form
- Email registration forms to email@example.com
- Fax registration form to Student Services 543-4527
- Or mail registration form to Student Services, Kuskokwim Campus, P.O. Box 368, Bethel, AK 99559
- Or register at KuC, Room 105, weekdays 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
NOTE: Your registration is not complete until you have made arrangements for your tuition
and fees to be paid.
If you register for courses, the university holds you financially responsible for that registration. If you do not plan to attend, you must drop your courses within the 100% refund period to avoid assessment of tuition and fees
Contact Student Services, 543-4500 or 1-800-478-5822