The KuC Business Office is here to assist our students, faculty, staff, parents and the community with their financial concerns and obligations.
How to make a payment
- Website: Log onto UAOnline to pay with your Visa, Mastercard, debit card, or checking account.
- Payment Plan Options
- By mail: Kuskokwim Campus , Business Office Accounts Receivable, P.O. Box 368 Bethel, AK 99559
- By phone: We accept Visa, Mastercard, and debit card payments over the phone during business hours. Call Melinda Flemings, (907) 543-4504.
- In person: The KuC business Office is located in room 109, and is open between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Agency pay: If an agency is responsible for your bill complete an authorization letter must be on file from the agency with the KuC Business Office or UAF Third-Party Billing.
FIRST: check UAOnline to see if there is a hold on your account.
See the Office of the Bursar:
Please note: you will NOT be dropped for non-payment if you enroll in a Payment Plan and/or sign a UAF Deferred Payment Plan.
All aid received will be applied to any debt owed to the university first. Once all debt has been paid, the Business Office will refund any remaining balance. See the Office of the Bursar for more information on getting a refund.
Regular part-time and full-time employees and their families may take advantage of
the university's tuition waiver program to work toward a degree or improve their job skills.
An employee's spouse and dependent children through age 23 may take University course credits without limitation or a tuition fee (self-support courses excluded).
Julie Carpenter, Business Office Manager
Melinda Flemings, Fiscal Technician II