Faculty & Staff Publications:
- T.A. Radenbaugh. 2013. Temperature Tolerance of the Isopod Saduria entomon in
Southwest Alaska. In: F.J. Mueter, D.M.S. Dickson, H.P. Huntington, J.R. Irvine, E.A.Logerwell, S.A. MacLean, L.T. Quakenbush, and C. Rosa (eds.), Responses of Arctic Marine Ecosystems to Climate Change. Alaska Sea Grant, University of Alaska Fairbanks.
- Radenbaugh, T. A. 2012. Engaging Rural Alaskan Students in Geoscience. Supporting and Advancing Geoscience Education in Two-Year Colleges (SAGE 2YC)
- Marsik, T. “Net-zero Energy Home in Dillingham Is Possible”, Ruralite magazine, Sept. issue, pp. 4,5,8, 2012.
- Radenbaugh, T. A. and S. Wingert. 2011. Chapter 4.7: Values of Nushagak Bay: Past, Present, and Future. In: North by 2020: Alaskan Perspectives on Changing Circumpolar Systems, A. Lovecraft and H. Eicken (eds). University of Alaska Press.
- Marsik, T. and R. Johnson, “Model for Estimation of Traffic Pollutant Levels in Northern Communities,” Journal of the Air & Waste Management Association, vol. 60, pp. 1335–1340, 2010, available at http://secure.awma.org/onlinelibrary/ProductDetails.aspx?
- Marsik, T. “Basic Study of Renewable Energy Alternatives for Electricity Generation in Dillingham/Aleknagik Region”, prepared for: Nushagak Electric and Telephone Cooperative (NETC), Dillingham, AK, 2009; distributed by NETC and through Ruralite magazine, Feb, Mar, and Apr issues, 2010.
- Radenbaugh, T. A. and S. Wingert. 2010. Kanekok River water quality monitoring. Special Report for US Fish and Wildlife Service, Togiak National Wildlife Refuge
- Barnes, D., R. Johnson, R. Wies, T. Marsik, C. Milne, S. Underbakke, D. Filler, “Dust Measurement to Determine Effectiveness of Rural Dust Strategies”, in Proc. of the ASCE 14th Conference on Cold Regions Engineering, Duluth, Minnesota, 2009, available at http://cedb.asce.org/cgi/WWWdisplay.cgi?172819
- Marsik, T., R. Johnson, “Effect of Outdoor Air Quality on Indoor Air: Modeling, Measurement and Control,” VDM Verlag, 2008, available at http://books.google.com/books/about/Effect_of_Outdoor_Air_Quality_on_Indoor.html?id=VaM6NQAACAAJ
- Marsik, T., R. Johnson, “Use of Simulink to Evaluate the Air-Quality and Energy Performance of HRV-Equipped Residences in Fairbanks, Alaska,” Energy & Buildings, vol. 40, pp. 1605–1613, 2008, available at http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0378778808000492
- Marsik, T., R. Johnson, “Use of Simulink to Address Key Factors for Radon Mitigation in a Fairbanks Home,” Health Physics, vol. 94, pp. 434–439, 2008, available at http://journals.lww.com/health-physics/Abstract/2008/05000/Use_of_Simulink_To_Address_Key_Factors_for_Radon.3.aspx
- Marsik, T., R. Johnson, “HVAC Air-Quality Model and Its Use to Test a PM2.5 Control Strategy,” Building and Environment, vol. 43, pp. 1850–1857, 2008, available at http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0360132307002119
- Radenbaugh, T. A. and M. Fox. 2008. Bridging Native Culture and Environmental Science: Changing Higher Education Methods in the Bristol Bay Region of Southwest Alaska. Proceedings of the 7th Canadian Aboriginal Science and Technology Conference.
- Marsik, T., R. Johnson, “Use of a State-Space Model to Study the Effect of Outdoor Air Quality on Indoor Air in Fairbanks Alaska,” Indoor and Built Environment, vol. 16, pp. 538–547, 2007, available at http://ibe.sagepub.com/content/16/6/538.abstract
- Radenbaugh, T. A. 2007. Capacity Building in Rural Alaska For the Earth. In: Alaska Native-Serving and Native Hawaiian-Serving Institutions, Education Grants Program Impact Report 2001-2007. University of Alaska Fairbanks and University of Hawaii