Travel Year-End Instructions
FY23 travel expenses require processing prior to the fiscal year rollover in order to hit FY23 funding.
- Purchases made with the Travel Agency Card or UA Travel Card are held on a general ledger until assigned to and processed on an expense report in Concur. You can request and book Fund 1 FY24 travel prior to July 1, 2023 with no further action needed, as these charges are applied in the fiscal year in which the expense report is processed (FY24).
- All FY23 travel (start date prior to July 1, 2023) must have an expense report processed, approved and submitted for payment by July 14, 2023.
- Concur expense reports processed after July 14 are charged to FY24 regardless of travel dates.
- In order to ensure meeting this processing deadline, we recommend submitting Concur expense reports before July 7, 2023.
- For local mileage reimbursements not processed through Concur, submit complete mileage documentation to OFA at firstname.lastname@example.org before July 13, 2023.
Whether you need a travel coordinator to do all the work or just help with one area,
our staff is happy to assist with your travel needs! We'll gather information from
you using our "Travel Assistance Request" form and take it from there.
Our services include completing and submitting your Travel Request in Concur, booking trip components such as airfare and lodging, compiling your Expense Report and more.
Do you already know what you need to do and how to do it? Then log in to Concur and
Visit the UA Travel website for traveler resources including full walkthroughs for each step of the travel process.
Our website also provides additional information specific to UAF for different types of travel. Visit our resources section for more information.
- Pre-Trip Planning & Budgeting
- Concur Travel Request Entry
- Conference Registration
- Travel Arrangements: Airfare, Lodging & Transportation
- Concur Expense Report Entry
- Reimbursement Processing Assistance
- Travel Training
- Travel Agency Liaison
- Receipt Management
- Risk Management Liaison
- Functional Area Travel Experts
- Connect Travelers with Resources & Relevant Information
- Financial Reporting
- Event Travel Logistics
- Customer Service Support
- Concur Monitoring & Clean-Up
- Unused Ticket Credit Management
- Connect Departments with Resources & Relevant Information