URSA Student Award Criteria
1. The purpose of the student's proposed project.
2. Explanation of the intellectual merit of the proposed project.
3. Explanation of the proposed project's contribution to a scholarly discipline.
4. The student articulates clear goals and/or expected outcomes of the project.
5. The potential for the proposed project to effect student learning or scholarly development.
6. The faculty mentor's role and/or participation in the project.
7. The written quality of the proposal.
8. The student, through articulate writing and inclusion of detail, makes a compelling case for funding the project.
9. The feasibility of the proposed project.
10. The project budget and justification.