- Includes links to curriculum format forms and submission deadlines
- Syllabus requirements checklist
- PDF version of Course and Degree Procedures Manual
- Note: Curriculum approved in this 2016-17 review cycle takes effect in Fall 2017. (All required approvals must be completed by the March 1 Catalog deadline.)
- Status of curriculum in senate review committees may be checked on the respective committee's web page (see list of committees under the Committees link in left navigation column).
- After the 10-day review, senate curriculum committees receive copies of the course / program submissions.
- Undergraduate curriculum is reviewed at Curriculum Review Committee.
- Core related requests are reviewed by the Core Review Committee.
- Graduate requests are reviewed by the Graduate Academic and Advisory Committee.
- Developmental requests are reviewed by the Student Academic Development and Achievement Committee.
- Each course or program submission is listed on a web page for each of the committees by academic year. Current status in the committee is noted on these pages.
- After the committee's approval, the request goes to the Provost for final approval (see Course / Program Approvals link on this page above).
Jayne Harvie, Coordinator, Governance Office
314 Signers' Hall, Box 7500
Orion Lawlor, Faculty Senate President
Chris Fallen, Faculty Senate President-Elect
Curriculum Indexes and Approval Records
- FY16 Curriculum Index [270KB PDF; updated 12/19/2016]
- FY15 Curriculum Index (Rev. 6/29/2015) [353KB]
- FY14 Curriculum Index [300KB PDF, 6-30-2014]
- FY13 Curriculum Index [366KB PDF, 6-14-2013]
- FY12 Curriculum Index - [1.2MB PDF, updated FY13]
- FY11 Curriculum Index [853KB PDF, updated 4/19/2012]
- FY10 Curriculum Index [210KB PDF]
- FY09 Curriculum Index [265KB PDF]
- FY09 Curriculum Index [580KB Word .doc]
- FY99 Curriculum Index [148kb .rtf]
- FY98 Curriculum Index [124kb .rtf]
- FY97 Curriculum Index [128kb .rtf]
- FY96 Curriculum Index [108kb .rtf]
- FY95 Curriculum Index [96kb .rtf]
- FY94 Curriculum Index [152kb .rtf]