Course & Degree Procedures Manual
- Includes links to curriculum format forms
- Format descriptions and submission deadlines
- Syllabus requirements checklist
FY13 Course/Program Approvals
- Carry-over Items from FY12 are included on this 2012-13 page.
- Also, status of curriculum in senate review committees may be checked on the respective committee's web page (listed under the Committees section - on the left).
10-Day Review Notices - current and past years
Faculty Senate Curriculum Committees
- After the 10-day review, senate curriculum committees receive copies of the course / program submissions.
- Undergraduate curriculum is reviewed at Curriculum Review Committee.
- Core related requests are reviewed by the Core Review Committee.
- Graduate requests are reviewed by the Graduate Academic and Advisory Committee.
- Developmental requests are reviewed by the Student Academic Development and Achievement Committee.
- Each course or program submission is listed on a web page for each of the committees by semester. Current status in the committee is noted on these pages.
- After the committee's approval, the request goes to the Provost for final approval (see FY12 Course/Program Approvals link above).