Booking your own meeting room:
Locations on lower campus:
- Rasmuson Library Meeting Rooms (Library page listing room resources)
- Call 474-7072 (Library Media Services desk) to reserve a Library meeting room.
- Chancellor's Conference Room or "CCR" (330 Signers' Hall)
- Call the Faculty Senate Coordinator at 474-7964. The Coordinator as admin access to the Google Calendar for the CCR.
- Room seats 12-14 around the table; and another 10 or so against the walls.
- Flatscreen; Polycom and telephone line; internet port; whiteboard.
- Eielson 304C Conference Room
- Room seats 8 around the table; 10-14 with chairs against the walls.
- VoIP phone line available. Ethernet port available.
- Call the Faculty Senate Coordinator at 474-7964. The Coordinator as admin access to the Google Calendar for this room.
- Wood Center (WC page listing room resources and event scheduling)
- Web page links an Astra reservation form under "Schedule Space" heading.
- Information available at the above web page regarding other campus buildings.
- 474-6023 for more information.
- Runcorn Room in the Reichardt Natural Sciences Building (Room #300)
- Call CNSM Dean's Office (474-7608 or 474-6394) to reserve.
- Seats 10 around the table; and another 8 or so against the walls.
- White board; internet port; telephone line.
- A Polycom and projector may be reserved and checked out from the CNSM Dean's Office.
Locations on upper campus (West Ridge):
- Murie Building
- Contact 474-6294 for help with scheduling.
- Akasofu Building (IARC) (Room descriptions with resources available)
- Use form link below to request a meeting room:
- Elvey Building (Geophysical Institute)
- Info for scheduling Globe Room, Elvey Auditorium (including link to contact info).
- Butrovich Building (BOR Conference Room, 109 Butro)
- Contact the BOR Office to schedule the BOR Conference Room (450-8010)