2011-2012 Graduate Academic and Advisory Committee
To be updated for 2012-13 Academic Year
Donie Bret-Harte, CNSM (13)
Tim Bartholomaus, GI
Vincent Cee, CLA (13)
Lara Dehn, SFOS (12)
Orion Lawlor, CNSM (13) - Convener
Elisabeth Nadin, CNSM (13)
Chung-sang Ng, CNSM (13)
Sue Renes, SoEd (12)
Xiong Zhang, CEM (12)
Jen Schmidt, Post Doc Member (IAB)
Ex officio members:
Larry Duffy, Graduate School
Laura Bender, Graduate School
Mike Earnest, Registrar
Anita Hughes, Assoc. Registrar
Karen Jensen, Rasmuson Library
2011-12 Meeting Schedule
Curriculum approvals are posted at:
Friday, April 27, 2012
- 9:00 - 10:00 AM at the Joint Conference Room, 341 Rasmuson
- 1-800-893-8850; Participants' PIN: 5336747
Friday, March 23, 2012
Friday, February 24, 2012
Friday, February 10, 2012
Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Tuesday, December 6, 2011
Tuesday, November 22, 2011
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
- Meeting Minutes for 9/20/2011 (PDF)
- Example Syllabus (PDF)
- Curriculum posted for the committee for 2011-12
Wednesday, August 31, 2011:
- Meeting Minutes for 8/31/2011 (Word)
- 9:00 - 10:00 AM at the Kayak Room, 408 Rasmuson Library
- Elect a committee chair and scribe.
- Update on courses carried over from last Spring:
- 100 - 108: New distance-delivered Master's of Education concentration in Instructional Technology Innovation.
- 115-GNC: CHEM 671, on hold until this semester.
- 117-GNC: ME 643, requested add'l statement re exams on syllabus.
- 61-92: Construction management 1 credit courses.
- Other old business:
- Ongoing review of UAF's academic appeals policy.
- Ongoing update of UAF's definition of "degree completion" for international students.
- New business:
- Find a permanent meeting time
- Endorsing a "model" syllabus, grading criteria, etc.
- Approved Meeting Minutes (PDF, 9/23/2011)
Prior-Year Curriculum Review Cycles
FY11 Curriculum Index (PDF, right-hand column of web page)
Fall 2010 Curriculum Review Cycle: List of Courses & Programs at GAAC
Spring 2011 Curriculum Review Cycle: List of Courses & Programs at GAAC
Below are the web addresses to the internal curriculum pages that were used for past review cycles. These pages have just been moved to the Roxen system as of 9/10/2010.