Sustainable Village Archives
- Registration Opens online September 1
- Sustainable Village Seminars September 17-October 15
- Registration Deadline October 1
- Entry Submission Begins October 1
- Entry Submission Closes October 14
- Presentation of Submissions October 15
- Contest Winners Announced October 22
- Award Ceremony at CCHRC October 22, 12–1:30 p.m.
Teams were required to submit a portfolio for the design ideas competition, which consisted of design documents, a narrative, team sustainability statement and proposed research topics for testing products or building material, design concepts and ideas.
Course Seminar Archive
UAF Sustainable Village Design Seminar Series
September 18- October 21 2011
Options for credit: Individual Study, Internship (GEOG/NRM 300), or Honors Contract
1-6 Undergraduate or Graduate Credits.
The UAF Office of Sustainability, in partnership the Cold Climate Housing Research Center is sponsoring a Sustainable Village Seminars Series to help support the teams participating in the design competition. These seminars will help increase the knowledge and awareness of students in holistic sustainable design principals. A credit options is available and contingent upon attending a minimum of15 hours. The last Saturday class is mandatory. . .
Click Here to View the Full Page