Resources for SSS Students
Update your contact information with SSS online.
Our program has laptop computers available for check out. Stop by our office and sign up.
You can revise your application from semester to semester, but make sure you have it complete by the following deadlines:
- September 1 for fall semester
- January 20 for spring semester
- May 15 for summer semester
The requirements and directions are on the application. You must be logged into your UAF account to complete the application.
The following resources can be used as a guide to help you find and apply for scholarships. For a hard copy or to work with your SSS advisor on a scholarship application, please come by our office!
Click here to access a document listing different resources available in Fairbanks. The categories are as follows:
- Medical Resources
- Hostels & Hotels
- Rental Cars
- Legal Resources
- Financial & Public Assistance
- Disability Resources
- Veterans Resources
- Childcare and Child Services
- Alcohol & Drug Rehabilitation Resources
- Spiritual Resources
- Volunteering Opportunities
- General and Other Resources
There is also a physical binder in our office that you are welcome to look through.