Resources for SSS Students
You can revise your application from semester to semester, but make sure you have it complete by the following deadlines:
- August 15 for fall semester
- January 10 for spring semester
- May 1 for summer semester
The requirements and directions are on the application. You must be logged into your UAF account to complete the application.
The following resources can be used as a guide to help you find and apply for scholarships. For a hard copy or to work with your SSS advisor on a scholarship application, please come by our office!
Click here to access a document listing different resources available in Fairbanks. The categories are as follows:
- Medical Resources
- Hostels & Hotels
- Rental Cars
- Legal Resources
- Financial & Public Assistance
- Disability Resources
- Veterans Resources
- Childcare and Child Services
- Alcohol & Drug Rehabilitation Resources
- Spiritual Resources
- Volunteering Opportunities
- General and Other Resources
There is also a physical binder in our office that you are welcome to look through.