The School of Management provides an excellent education to produce superior employees through quality education in the classroom and through valuable internship experiences. There are a variety of resources within the SOM which are available to students during all stages of their education.By involving yourself in one of SOM's many student organizations, you are gaining valuable experience, and strengthening the knowledge you take away from your courses.
Follow the links to find out more about each individual student organization!
- Associated Students of Business (ASB)
- Beta Gamma Sigma (BGS)
- Great Alaskan Accounting People (GAAP)
- Native Alaskan Business Leaders (NABL)
- Student Investment Fund (SIF)
- Students in Free Enterprise (SIFE)
- Students Offering Leadership Development (SOLD)
- Students Who Enjoy Economic Thinking (SWEET)