Associated Students of Business
Associated Students of Business (ASB) is a student organization encompassing all majors in the School of Management. Members include the School of Management 's alumni and honorary associates from the Fairbanks business community. ASB affiliation offers expansive potential and many golden opportunities to all of its members through participation, contribution, and networking. Students develop professional abilities, organizational skills, communication tools, and analytical proficiency. There is no fee to join ASB. For more information, contact ASB by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, call (907) 474-6491, or find us at our website.
The purpose of the ASB is to:
- provide a means for cooperative efforts between students, faculty, and the business community;
- offer opportunities for individuals to develop their character, abilities, and personality;
- provide executive and leadership training through interaction within the organization;
- offer practical education in business through professional programs and activities sponsored by this organization;
- promote courses leading to degrees in business administration, accounting, economics, and related fields.
Projects and Activities
- Planning and implementation of Lemonade Day Alaska in the Fairbanks North Star Borough
- Guest speakers from the Alaskan business community
- Organizing and producing the ASB Business Leader of the Year Banquet
- Community volunteer activities