The objective of the internship program is to provide students with meaningful experience that relates to their academic goals, as well as offering employers a talented pool of highly-trained individuals.
2013 Internship Opportunities
- UAF Administrative Services - Applications considered when received
Visit Internships.com, the world’s largest internship marketplace bringing students, employers and higher education institutions together in one centralized location. Recognized by Forbes as a Top 10 Careers Website, Internships.com provides a wide variety of interactive, world-class tools and services to enable every student, employer and educator to better understand and optimize internship opportunities.
SOM Interns have a variety of options
School of Management students have interned in human resource management, finance, real estate, operations management and inventory control, marketing, accounting, training and development at including companies such as:
- Alaska Permanent Fund Corporation
- BP, Anchorage, AK
- Federal Bureau of Investigations, Washington, D.C.
- Industrial Supply Inc., Fairbanks, AK
- Julius Baer, London, UK
- Kennedy Associates Real Estate Counsel, Seattle, WA
- KPMG, Anchorage, AK
- L&B Realty, Dallas, TX
- Mellon Capital Management, San Francisco, CA
- Primerica Financial Services, Fairbanks, AK
- T. Rowe Price, Baltimore, MD
- UAF Human Resources, Fairbanks, AK
If you are an employer or a student, and you want to know more about the SOM Internship program, please contact:
Faculty Advisory, Internship Program
Office: Bunnell 225-I
Phone: (907) 474-6532