Courses Now Available in the Mat-Su Valley
Starting in September 2009, UAF will deliver its Pre-MBA courses to the Mat-su Valley and beginning in Summer 2010 the full MBA program will be offered.
Classes will be held at the UAF Distance Delivery Center
1509 S. Trunk Rd.
(across from Mat-Su Regional Hospital)
Features of the UAF Pre-MBA Classes
- AACSB accredited: the program has the highest accreditation and credits are globally transferable
- Convenient Schedule:
- Classes are 7 weeks long
- Tuesdays and Thursdays
- 7:00 -10:00 p.m.
- Interactive delivery: State-of-the-art facilities enable instructor and cohorts of Fairbanks and Mat-Su to enjoy face to face interaction through the Polycom Video Conferencing Facility
Registration Process for Pre-MBA Classes
1) Contact the MBA Director to inform him of the course(s) desired to take so he can confirm the registration process.
2) Student should complete an in-person registration form
3) Student should fax the registration form to the Registrar’s Office: (907) 474-7097
4) Submit the following documents to the UAF School of Management:
A) Current Resume
B) Unofficial College Transcripts
Mail or email to:
Dr. Ping Lan, MBA Director
UAF School of Management
PO Box 756080
Fairbanks, AK 99775-6080
The Registrars Office will complete the registration process, including giving student an ID#.
For subsequent semesters, students will be able to register for courses through UAonline, but will still need instructor permission to register for classes until they are admitted to the program.
For questions contact Dr. Ping Lan, SOM MBA Director, 907.474.4MBA