Business Leader of the Year
Nominate a Business Leader
UAF School of Management celebrates 39 years of the Business Leader of the Year Award. This award will be presented on Friday, April 17, 2014 in the Westmark Gold Room.
Do you know someone with these qualities?
- Leadership in the Interior business community
- Business achievements
- Community involvement
- Educational support
You can be part of the selection process by nominating a potential recipient! Recipients are selected by a committee of UAF School of Management students, faculty, and former recipients.
The submission deadline is 5pm on Friday, November 21.
For more information contact Tammy Tragis-McCook at 474-7042
BLOY 2015 Nomination Form
Download the PDF or complete the online form below.
2015 Event Details
The 39th Business Leader of the Year banquet will be held on Friday, April 17, 2015 in the Westmark Gold Room. No-host cocktails will begin at 6:00pm with dinner at 7:00pm.
2014 Event Updates
- Lorna Shaw was the 38th Business Leader of the Year in 2014.
- Photos from the event can be found on Facebook and Flickr. You can also view the event program (interactive or PDF).
- Read more about student involvement and how the community has invested in students.
- Lorna was in the news! UAF business award winner took unorthodox path - Fairbanks Daily News-Miner
For questions about purchasing tickets, contact Tammy Tragis-McCook at (907) 474-7042 or firstname.lastname@example.org