Pre-MBA courses for students without business degrees
Pre-MBA Admissions Requirements
Don't have a business degree? Not a problem as long as you meet these requirements:
- Have an undergraduate degree or have senior standing within UAF
- An overall GPA of 3.0 or higher.
Take the foundational pre-MBA coursework and within a year you'll be able to pursue the MBA program!
Registration Process for Pre-MBA Classes
1) Contact the MBA program manager Anita Hughes to inform her of the course(s) you want to take so she can confirm the registration process.
2) Student should complete an in-person registration form
3) Student should fax the registration form to the Registrar’s Office: (907) 474-7097
4) Submit the following documents to MBA program manager Anita Hughes:
q) Current Resume
b) Unofficial College Transcripts
Mail or email to:
UAF School of Management
PO Box 756080
Fairbanks, AK 99775-6080
Pre-MBA Graduate Classes
- MBA 652 Fundamentals of Business
- MBA 602 Accounting for Managers
- MBA 621 Fundamentals of Economics
- MBA 628 Analytical Methods for Economics and Business
Each course features:
- A low instructor-student ratio and a highly interactive learning environment
- Quality classes within an internationally accredited program
- All classes are offered in the evening which enables you to pursue other interests during the day.