The School of Management provides a high quality education that prepares students for professional success in meeting the challenges facing businesses in Alaska and around the world.
The UAF School of Management holds both Business and Accounting accreditation from AACSB International, the premier global accreditation body.
The School of Management offers Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degrees with majors in:
- Business Administration with concentrations in Finance, General Business, or Marketing
- Economics (Bachelor of Arts also available)
- Emergency Management
Graduate degrees include:
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA) with concentrations in General Management or Capital Markets
- Masters of Science in Resource & Applied Economics
- Master of Security and Disaster Management (MSDM)
- Ph.D. in Natural Resources & Sustainability
The School of Management will be recognized for high-quality educational programs, hands-on educational opportunities for students, service to the community, and accomplished teaching and research faculty. The School of Management strives to be acknowledged as the premier business school in Alaska.
- Continuous Improvement
- Student Learning Opportunities
More about SOM Core Values.
The School of Management is located in the heart of UAF campus in 201 Bunnell Building, just south of the Fountain of Flags. The physical address is 303 Tanana Loop, Fairbanks, AK 99775.
View the campus map »