Jacob Joseph, Ph.D.
Professor, Business Administration
Room 218A, Bunnell Building
Research: Career Plateauism, Ethical Issues
Teaching: Human Resources, Compensation, Org Behavior
Recent Refereed Publications
- Joseph , J., Berry, K., & D eshpande, S.P. (2010). “Factors that Impact the Ethical Behavior of College Students,” Contemporary Issues in Education Research Journal, Vol. 3, #5, 27-34.
- Reynolds, D.B, Joseph, J., & Sherwood, R. (2009). "Risky Shift versus Cautious Shift: Determining differences in risk taking between private and public management decision-making," Journal of Business & Economics Research, Vol. 7, #1, 63-77.
- Joseph , J., Berry, K., & D eshpande, S.P. (2009). "Impact of Emotional Intelligence and Other Factors on Perception of Ethical Behavior of Peers," Journal of Business Ethics, Vol. 89, #4, 539-546.
- Deshpande, S.P. & Joseph, J. (2009). "Impact of Emotional Intelligence, Ethical Climate, and Behavior of Peers on Ethical Behavior of Nurses," Journal of Business Ethics Vol. 85, #3, 403-410.
- Deshpande, S.P., Joseph, J., and Prasad, R. (2008). "Impact of Managerial Dependencies on Ethical Behavior," Journal of Business Ethics, Vol.. 83, #3, 535-542.