We are a global learning community where innovation in teaching, discovery and service prepares students for professional success that benefits our community, the state of Alaska and the nation.
- 2015 SOM Stewardship Report
- 2013 SOM Stewardship Report
- 2012 SOM Stewardship Report
- 2011 SOM Stewardship Report
- 2010 SOM Stewardship Report
The UAF School of Management holds both Business and Accounting accreditation from AACSB International, the premier global accreditation body.
The School of Management offers Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degrees with majors in:
- Business Administration with concentrations in Finance, General Business, or Marketing
- Economics (Bachelor of Arts also available)
- Emergency Management
Graduate degrees include:
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA) with concentrations in General Management or Capital Markets
- Masters of Science in Resource & Applied Economics
- Master of Security and Disaster Management (MSDM)
- Ph.D. in Natural Resources & Sustainability
The School of Management will be recognized for high-quality educational programs, hands-on educational opportunities for students, service to the community, and accomplished teaching and research faculty. The School of Management strives to be acknowledged as the premier business school in Alaska.
- Continuous Improvement
- Student Learning Opportunities
More about SOM Core Values.
The School of Management is located in the heart of UAF campus in 201 Bunnell Building, just south of the Fountain of Flags. The physical address is 303 Tanana Loop, Fairbanks, AK 99775.
View the campus map »