Research progress reports
Research progress reports are used to publish observational or interim information and preliminary, tentative, or fragmentary results. It is appropriate to publish annual updates, until final research results can be published as a bulletin or circular.
Research reports are listed by number and title. Click on the number to view the document in PDF format. Download Acrobat Reader here. Others are available in hard copy only. Please send your request to the Publications Office, P.O. Box 757200, Fairbanks, AK, 99775-7200.
- 48 - Post-Harvest Handling Methods for Enhanced Competitiveness of Fresh Cut Peonies
- 47 - Canola Quality in Alaska, 2004 and 2005 Harvests
- 46 - 2005 Potato Variety Trials in the Matanuska Valley, Alaska
- 45 - Cultivar Trials on Field-Grown Tomatoes
- 44 - Peonies for Field Cut Flower Production
- 43 - Peonies for Field Cut Flower Production Second-Year Growth
- 42 - Canola Quality in Alaska
- 41 - Peonies for Field Cut Flower Production First-Year Growth
- 40 - Turfgrass Performance for Golf Courses in southcentral Alaska
- 35 - Use of Canola in Dairy Cattle Diets: Year 3
- 34 - Metam Sodium and Dasomet as Herbricdes for Use Vegetable Growers
- 32 - Alternative Grain and Oilseed Crops for Interior Alaska
- 31 - Wildflower Seed Mixes for Interior Alaska
- 29 - Effect of Different Herbicides on Various Legume Crops in Interior Alaska
- 26 - Malting Barley Quality in Alaska: A Preliminary Study
- 25 - IRT-76 Polyethylene Mulch Film and Growth of Sweet Corn in Fairbanks, AK
- 22 - Growth Performance of Holstein Dairy Calves Supplemented with a Probiotic
- 20 - Fall Seeding - Will it Work in Interior Alaska?
- 18 - Effects of Potassium Source and Secondary Nutrients on Potato Yield and Quality in Southcentral Alaska
- 15 - Effects of Soil Fertility on Potato Plant Development in the Matanuska Valley