Science for Alaska 2013:
Celebrating 21 years of presenting cutting-edge science in Alaska!
Thank you for your interest in the Science For Alaska Lecture Series! The 2013 lecture series will only be held in Fairbanks. Four lectures will be held on Saturdays at 2 p.m., January 5, 12, 19 and 26, in the Schaible Auditorium, on campus at the University of Alaska Fairbanks.
You can view 2012, 2011, 2010 and 2009 lectures from Fairbanks at this site. If you can't find what you're looking for, or have a question, please contact the Geophysical Institute Public Relations Office for assistance at 907-474-7558 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you at Science for Alaska!
- Geophysical Institute, UAF
- UAF Science Education Outreach Network
- University of Alaska Fairbanks
- Alaska Earthquake Information Center
- Arctic Region Supercomputing Center
- UAF Department of Geology & Geophysics
- GI Sea Ice Research Group
- GI Atmospheric Science Research Group
- UAF Department of Atmospheric Sciences
- Poker Flat Research Range
- GI Seismology Research Group
Give us your feedback!
Let us know how we can improve our program in upcoming lectures
Science for Alaska coordinators are interested in hearing your thoughts on the series. What do you want to learn more about? Is there a particular topic that you think would benefit the series? Would you like to suggest a dynamic speaker from one of the University of Alaska campuses? Share your ideas by sending a quick e-mail. Click here.