1.) Please complete all fields with your personal information.
2.) Complete each question by selecting the most correct answer. A score of 100% is required for passing.
3.) When complete, please click “Submit to EHSRM” button.
Department PO Box Number:
Employee or Student Identification Number:
1. How are SDSs different than MSDSs?
2. When are unlabeled containers of hazardous chemicals acceptable in the workplace?
3. Labels are required to have what elements as of June 1, 2015?
4. Primary labels:
5. What hazards in office environments are covered under the Hazcom program?
7. Lasers, vibration and noise are what kind of hazards in the Hazcom Program?
8. What is the first step in using chemicals safely?
9. What areas are exempt from site specific Hazcom plans?
10. Sensitizers, irritants, and carcinogens are: