1.) Please complete all fields with your personal information.
2.) Complete each question by selecting the most correct answer. A score of 100% is required for passing.
3.) When complete, please click “Submit to EHSRM” button.
Department PO Box Number:
Employee or Student Identification Number:
1. The University of Alaska Fairbanks is required to have an SPCC plan because:
2. Oil covered under the SPCC plan covers all of the following EXCEPT:
3. A good way to prevent a 55 gallon drum of oil from leaking onto the ground is to place it on a wooden pallet:
4. Which of the following is NOT an effective method of spill response:
5. The SPCC Coordinator is responsible for completing the spill report form:
6. Under normal circumstances, the SPCC Coordinator should observe the tank filling operation from:
7. A common SPCC violation might be:
8. Which containers are exempt from the secondary containment requirements of the SPCC rule:
9. Routine inspections by EHS&RM or the On-site Coordinator of all oil storage contianers are performed:
10. All of these are examples of a small release spill scenario EXCEPT:
11. All of these are potential spill pathways EXCEPT:
12. The main elements of an SPCC plan include:
13. Who is informed of the SPCC plan:
14. How often must UAF employees involved with oil handling, storage, or operations take this training:
This Site is Mobile Web Ready