You have completed the Non-Lab Personnel Lab Safety training and quiz. When the test is graded, you will receive email notification of your results.
Department PO Box Number:
Employee or Student Identification Number:
1. Peter uses syringes to bubble CO2 into his assay solution. Since CO2 is nontoxic, it is ok for him to cap the needle and throw the syringe into the regular lab trash.
2. Microscope slides and cover slips are considered to be laboratory sharps.
3. To dispose of needles and syringes safely, one should:
4. When filling sharps containers, all of the following apply, EXCEPT:
5. All of the following can help reduce the risk of sharps injuries, EXCEPT:
6. Microscope slides that are contaminated with infectious agents or blood should be:
EHSRM Office1855 Marika RoadPO Box 758145Fairbanks, Alaska 99775-8145Office: 907-474-5413Fax: 907-474-5489 UAF-EHSRM@alaska.edu