1.) Please complete all fields with your personal information.
2.) Complete each question by selecting the most correct answer. A score of 100% is required for passing.
3.) When complete, please click “Submit to EHSRM” button.
Department PO Box Number:
Employee or Student Identification Number:
1. Compressed air used for cleaning shall not be used for cleaning purposes EXCEPT where reduced to:
2. Tools made of soft metals such as Bronze, Brass, and Copper Alloy are best used in what conditions:
3. To protect workers from electrical shock, power tools must:
4. Before installing an abrasive wheel (as found on a typical bench grinder) what test should you perform:
5. The user of any hand or power tool must:
6. The ________ is considered the most dangerous powered hand tool:
7. Operators of Power-Acuated tools must:
8. Wearing loose clothing and jewelry is acceptable when using Power Tools:
9. Machine guards must protect the operator and others from:
10. The main cause of hand tool accidents is:
11. Abrasive wheel work rests should be no more than ______ from the wheel surface:
12. Any accident involving the use of a hand tool should be:
13. Sharp cutting tools are more dangerous than dull cutting tools:
EHSRM Office1855 Marika RoadPO Box 758145Fairbanks, Alaska 99775-8145Office: 907-474-5413Fax: 907-474-5489 UAF-EHSRM@alaska.edu