1.) Please complete all fields with your personal information.
2.) Complete each question by selecting the most correct answer. A score of 100% is required for passing.
3.) When complete, please click “Submit to EHSRM” button.
Department PO Box Number:
Employee or Student Identification Number:
1. Formaldehyde is:
2. The OSHA 8-hour permissible exposure level (PEL) for formaldehyde is:
3. OSHA requires that all areas where formaldehyde is used be posted as regulated areas:
4. Exposure to formaldehyde can cause all of the following, EXCEPT:
5. A person's ability to perceive formaldehyde by odor and eye irritation becomes less sensitive with time as s/he adapts to it:
6. All of the following are acceptable work practices when using formaldehyde, EXCEPT:
7. The storage code for 37% formalin is __________ and the storage code for 10% formalin is ___________:
8. All containers of formalin must be labeled, including jars or containers holding preserved specimens.
9. All of the following are true regarding medical surveillance, EXCEPT:
10. Peter arrives at the lab in the morning and discovers that the spigot on the 5 gallon carboy of 10% formalin had leaked. There is a large puddle on the floor and the carboy is largely empty. Peter should:
This Site is Mobile Web Ready