1.) Please complete all fields with your personal information.
2.) Complete each question by selecting the most correct answer. A score of 100% is required for passing.
3.) When complete, please click “Submit to EHSRM” button.
Department PO Box Number:
Employee or Student Identification Number:
1. Kim walks into a laboratory that routinely uses chloroform and notices a broken bottle on the floor in a puddle of liquid and immediately detects a pleasant, sweet odor in the air. What should she do?:
2. Chloroform has the following properties, EXCEPT:
3. When used with phenol, chloroform will enhance the absorption of phenol into the skin.
4. While centrifuging, a tube containing chloroform has broken. What do you do?:
5. Richard notices a bottle of Chloroform stabilized with amylene that was purchased in 2005 but has never been opened. Richard should:
6. A bottle of Chloroform has been tipped over in the fume hood spilling a small amount of Chloroform without contact to laboratory personnel. All of the following are proper spill responses, EXCEPT:
7. Containers of Chloroform should be stored away from direct sunlight and kept cool in a well-ventilated area.
8. Which of the following gloves are acceptable for use with chloroform:
EHSRM Office1855 Marika RoadPO Box 758145Fairbanks, Alaska 99775-8145Office: 907-474-5413Fax: 907-474-5489 UAF-EHSRM@alaska.edu