CRCD Curriculum Review Deadlines
- Curriculum Review deadline for Fall 2013 is due Friday, September 20, 2013.
- Please submit curriculum materials electronically to Dorene Bunch at email@example.com.
- Due to Faculty Senate Friday, October 4, 2013.
In review by CRCD Academic Council. Curriculum in this section is in DRAFT form only.
CTC Academic Council - fyi
Approved by CRCD Academic Council or CTC Academic Council - Forwarded to Faculty Senate Curriculum Review Committee
Alaska Native Studies and Rural Development
- Format 2 ANS 420 (approved by CRCD AC 10/8/2013)
- Alaska Native Education (s)(a)
- Format 1 ANS F458 + syllabus (approved by CRCD AC 10/5/2012)
- The Politics of Indigenous Identity
- Format 2 DEVE F060 (approved by CRCD 3/1/2013
- Preparatory College Writing I
Department of Industrial Maintenance and Transportation
- Format 5 OE Entry Level Welder (approved by CRCD/CTC 6/28/2013)
Department of Science
- Format 1 ENVI 121 (approved by CRCD 10/7/2013)
- Building Ventilation and Energy
- Format 1 ENVI 122 (approved by CRCD 10/7/2013)
- Energy Efficient Building Design and Simulation
- Format 1 ENVI 150 (approved by CRCD 10/7/2013)
- Viewpoints in Environmental Studies
- Format 1 ENVI 250 (approved by CRCD 10/7/2013)
- Current Topics in Environmental Studies
Social and Human Development
- Format 2 HUMS F140 (approved by CRCD 3/1/2013)
- Family Empowerment I
- Format 5 ECE AAS (approved by CRCD 3/1/2013)
- Format 5 ECE Cert (approved by CRCD 3/1/2013)
- Format 2 ECE 270 (approved by CRCD 3/1/2013)
- Practicum II
- Format 2 ECE F132 (approved by CRCD 3/1/2013)
- Young Child & the Family
Renewable Resources (Name change to Enviornmental Studies)
Approved by Faculty Senate & Chancellor - Forwarded to the Board of Regents
All fully approved curriculum is moved to the archives page and can also be found on the Faculty Senate page.