Your GPS to graduation success!
- Run your own degree audit
- View your progress toward earning your diploma
- See how your current courses apply to your graduation requirements
- Determine how changing your major will affect your graduation date
- Track progress of petitions
Degree Works is available to students and academic advisors through UAOnline.
Access Degree Works - Once logged in to UAOnline, select 'Degree Works/Electronic Degree Audit - UAF' under the Student Services and Account Information tab. Or click here for more detailed directions.
Thinking of changing your major? Use the "What if" option - Degree Works allows you to determine which classes you have taken that can count towards a different degree program of your choosing. By using the “What If” option, Degree Works will generate a new audit for you. This new audit will show you how close you are to graduation if you were to switch programs. Click here to for more detailed directions on how to use the "What If" option (PDF). Feel free to play with it as much as you like, as it will not interfere with you current audit.
No more degree checksheets!
Have a student who is thinking of changing their major? (using the What If) - Use the "What If" option in Degree Works to help a student determine, if switching degree programs would be advantageous, and, how such a change would affect their graduation date. Click here for directions on how to use the "What If" option.
**Please note, Graduation Services no longer creates degree checksheets. Degree Works is the most accurate, and up-to-date, list of all program requirements.**
For information about:
- Graduation deadlines, policies, graduating with honors, academic petitions, and contacting Graduation Services, please visit the Graduation Services website.
- All things associated with the graduation ceremeony, please visit the Commencement website.
- Degree Works training sessions and other Student Success Workshops, please visit the Academic Advising Center's Student Sucess Workshops website.