We provide services to students in the areas of:
- Registration guide and Course Finder for Fairbanks campus, Community and Techincal College, and eLearning & Distance Education classes
- Quick guide to registration (PDF)
- Online registration instructions (video)
- Community campus classes
- Summer Sessions classes
• Academic policy interpretation
My UAOnline PIN doesn't work. Help!
If you forget your PIN, or need your PIN reset:
- At UAOnline, enter your student ID number under "Login to Secured Area." Select "Forgot PIN."
- If you were not able to reset your PIN using the "Forgot PIN" question, do one of the following:
- Bring a picture ID to the Office of Admissions and the Registrar to request a PIN reset.
- Email a scanned copy of your picture ID and request to reset PIN to firstname.lastname@example.org. The request must be sent from your @alaska.edu email account and should indicate 'PIN Reset' in the subject line. You will be contacted by email once reset.
- Contact the Office of Admissions and the Registrar at 474-7500 to request a PIN reset. You will be asked a series of security questions before we are able to reset your PIN.
A directory or confidentiality hold on your records will require you to present a picture ID at a local campus to have your PIN reset.
Additional UAOnline services
UAOnline is your one-stop resource for self-service financial aid, account and student information.
Register for classes by May 10 and be eligible to win $100 in Bear Bucks.
Drop for Non-Payment
Students who do not pay their tuition and fees by the deadline are subject to being dropped from their classes.
Starting June 18 students on waitlists will get an email notification when a space opens, requiring them to use UAOnline to add the class.
Students: know your privacy rights under FERPA