Psi Chi & The UAF Psychology Club
Hunger & Homelessness Awarness Week, November 11-17th, 2012
A great success done with a few for the many!
Here is what you need to do:
*Before you can register you must consult your advisor. Janet Schichnes is
the Undergraduate Advisor for the Psych Dept.*
*What **YOU** need to do:* * *
1. * **CHECK DEGREE WORKS**. See which courses you need for graduation *
2. * **REVIEW THE SCHEDULE** at** *www.uaf.edu/coursefinder/ and draft a tentative list of classes.
PLEASE Note: UAF is “green”, no schedule booklets are bein printed.
3. *PRINT** your individual Registration Form from UAOnline.alaska.edu*
4. *CALL** **474-7007 to schedule an advising appointment with Jill Dewey-Davidson.
5. *KEEP** **your appointment – bring your Registration Form, your
questions, and a list of possible courses*
6. *REGISTER** for classes on-line.*
If you do not know how to access Degree Works or print your registration
form, pick up a handout on 7th Floor of Gruening in the Psychology Dept. A
laptop is available to print your form and register and ask for help if needed.