Alternative Adjunct Orientation
Required orientation for UAF's adjuncts consists of completing the Title IX and FERPA training below, in addition to becoming acquainted with the listed additional resources.
Provost Henrich's memorandum sets out the dates (September 2 and September 9) for the Fall 2014 face-to-face adjunct faculty orientation.
- Title IX Training. Presentation and link to quiz are located on the website of the Office of Diversity & Equal Opportunity.
- FERPA Information and Training. Access FERPA training at https://uaonline.alaska.edu/. Sign in, select "Employee Services," then "Employee E-Learning" and then select "FERPA Online Training."
- Setting up your UA Username (used to access your Email and Blackboard)
- Academic Calendar
- Blackboard Information
- Campus Map
- Disability Services
- Faculty Development Office
- Judicial Services (Don Foley, Dean of Students)
- Registrar's Office Forms
- Office of Diversity & Equal Opportunity
- Office of Information Technology
- Statewide Labor and Employee Relations
- Student Code of Conduct
- UAF Human Resources