The University's ProCard is for use in the purchase of goods and services, not to exceed $5000. It is issued to employees and can be set up with different limits and controls, based on purchasing needs. Custodial card configurations are available to departments to reduce the need to use Limited Purchase Orders.
To obtain a ProCard or change/update an existing one follow the instructions below:
*Click on the appropriate application.
*Complete the required information online.
*Get the appropriate signatures.
*Fax (474-7720), mail (Box 7940), scan (firstname.lastname@example.org) or deliver the completed application to the Procurement & Contract Services office.
ATTENTION CARDHOLDERS: As part of the card request process for your new credit card, you will receive two (2) emails from JP Morgan Chase. These emails provide you information on website, user id and temporary password so that you can log into the system. They are not spam! If you have not received them prior to physically getting your card, check your spam folder, as them may have been diverted.
You will want to log into the system to finish your setup so that you have access to all your card information, declines & authorizations, etc. Contact Procurement at 907-474-7315 if you have any problems getting in or finding your messages.
NOTE: The temporary password is only good for 5 days. Contact 907-474-7315 to have it reset. Once you has set your permanent password it can be reset on-line through the website.
TRAINING: ProCard/Department Travel Card training is scheduled on an as needed basis. New cardholders are invited, by email, to the first class after processing their applications. All credit cards are delivered to Procurement & Contract Services. The cardholder will receive their card(s) upon completing training, if they have arrived.
Sensitive Account Codes
If one of these codes is used for a ProCard purchase, you must have an email approval from the OGCA Office. This approval should be kept with your ProCard records.
System Requirements for PaymentNet 4
- Account Codes
- Banner Mapping Calendar
- FY15 Monthly Statement Print Calendar
- FY16 Monthly Statement Print Calendar
- Fiscal Mgr Audit Lookup Instructions
- Fiscal Mgr Creating a Departmental Cardholder List
- Fiscal Mgr Transaction Detail Lookup Table
- PaymentNet 4 - How Much Credit Do I Have Left
- PaymentNet 4 - Looking Up a Decline
- PaymentNet 4 - My Profile Setup
- PaymentNet 4 - Printing a Statement
- PaymentNet 4 - Querying Transactions - Advanced Query
- PaymentNet 4 - Querying Transactions - New Query
- PaymentNet 4 - Querying by Hierarchy - Advanced Query
- PaymentNet 4 - Transaction ID Lookup Tables
- PaymentNet 4 - Why Did My Card Decline
You must contact Helen Connor for the waiver form. She can be reached at 474-6465 or at email@example.com.
Int'l (call collect): 847-488-3748