Zombie attacks are a lot like identity theft; Life is never the same.
Know the Survival Rules:
1. Double Check- Don't rely on luck as your primary security
2. No Attachments- Trust no one with your card, account or PIN
3. Blend In– Don’t be a target by posting identity information
4. Travel Light– Don’t put your social security card in your purse or wallet
5. Be Ruthless– Change passwords often
6. Check the Backseat- Don’t leave backpacks/purses in cars
7. Cardio- At the SRC put EVERYTHING in a locker and LOCK IT!
8. Be Quiet– loose lips sink credit ratings
9. No Drinking– Tends to impair good survival decisions
10. Beware of Bathrooms (or Libraries)- Make sure you leave with what you came with
11. Break it Up– Don't use same password for everything
12. Hygiene- Life is messy, so take care of yourself
13. Know Your Way Out– Just in case you are a victim of a surprise attack Seatbelts– Wear them
14. Seatbelts– Wear them