1) To register for classes you must have a Personal Data Form (PDF). It may be printed from the web by signing onto UAOnline. Once you are signed into UAonline, follow the steps below
- Select Student Services
- Select Financial Aid & Account Information
- Select Registration
- Select the Term (the current registration term and click on Submit button).
You may also check your registration eligibility by selecting “Print your UAF Registration Form Here.” If this option does not appear, then you are not eligible to register.
If you are unable to access a PDF
form from UAOnline
, you may obtain a PDF
form from the Office of Admissions and the Registrar in Signers' Hall or request assistance from your department coordinator. Take the PDF
form to your academic advisor in your academic department (a list of departmental advisors can be found here
If you are a J-1 Exchange or Study Abroad student
you may obtain your form from Erica Keiko Iseri
in the International Programs & Initiatives, who will also serve as your advisor.
2) Discuss your choice of courses with your academic advisor; complete the PDF with your course choices. Both you and the advisor must sign the PDF.
3) Return the PDF to the Registrar' Office. Before returning the form, make a copy for your records. Ask when you will be able to register (usually within 24 hours and possibly within a few minutes). Note: Submitting the PDF to the Office of Admissions and the Registrar does NOT register you for your classes.
4) Log into UAOnline
to register for your classes. Computers with printers,are available in the lobby of Signers Hall to register and print your schedule. If you have questions about how to register on the computer, please ask someone from Office of Admissions and the Registrar