Electronic Research Administration
Federal eRA Portals
- Grants.gov (http://www.grants.gov)
Grants.gov is retiring the legacy PDF application package functionality and moving to the shared Workspace option for all proposal submissions after December 31, 2017. To prepare for this transition ahead of time, OGCA will be offering training for Grants.gov Workspace in August 2017. We will send out notice on the OGCA listserv. To learn more about Grants.gov Workspace, please visit their Workspace website.
An overview presentation of Workspace was recently give to the Federal Demonstration Partnership. A copy of this presentation is available here.
Note: please do not attempt to register for Grants.gov accounts at this time. OGCA will provide guidance on this in the near future as it pertains to roles within Workspace.
- NSF FastLane (https://www.fastlane.nsf.gov)
- NIH Commons (https://commons.era.nih.gov/commons)
- NASA NSPIRES (http://nspires.nasaprs.com/external)
- NOAA Grants Online (https://grantsonline.rdc.noaa.gov/flows/home/Login/LoginController.jpf)
- Research.gov (http://www.research.gov)
- USDA ezFedGrants (https://nfc.usda.gov/FSS/clientservices/ezFedGrants/index.php)
State of Alaska
- Instrumentl (https://research.uaf.edu/write-proposal/instrumentl)
Instrumentl is administered by the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research. To sign up for an account, visit http://alaska.instrumentl.com/.