OGCA is UAF's centralized office for research administration, handling activities throughout the project lifecycle from inception to closeout. Our mission is to add value at UAF by serving faculty and staff through transparent and efficient processes that facilitate research and other sponsored activities.
OGCA promotes a culture of accountability, responsibility, and transparency by providing excellence in service, valuing collaborations, creativity, and consistency by creating an enriching environment to facilitate research and other sponsored activities.
- Proposal Preparation, Analysis, and Submission
- Award Negotiation and Liaison with Sponsors
- Award Acceptance and Execution
- Post-Award Management and Administration
- Policy Guidance
- Service to Faculty and Units, including Training and Development Activities around Research Administration
- Information and Reporting
Please note that this site is continually being updated to ensure you have the most current and relevant content. In the meantime, if you cannot find something or need assistance, please let us know!