1) Did the workshop provide you with a basic understanding of learning, using, and adapting MCC's Picking Berries instructional materials in the classroom?
2) Did this workshop engage you in the kinds of learning that teachers are expected to practice with their students, such as inquiry-based mathematics investigations?
3) I know how to teach students to understand data collection, data organization, and data display concepts so students view them as meaningful.
4) I understand the concepts of measuring and the importance of a common unit.
5) I feel confident in teaching concepts of measuring and the importance of a common unit.
6) I understand the concept of expert-apprentice modeling.
7) I feel confident to use expert-apprentice modeling in my class.
8) I feel confident to make connections between the local culture/everyday knowledge and my teaching.
9) Describe what in the workshop was most useful to your math teaching and least useful.