UAF Marketing and Communications has created a set of guidelines to assist university departments with creating publications and disseminating information. The goal of these guides is to make it easier for departments to create and maintain a high level of quality, consistency and professionalism in print and electronic publications and ensure compliance with state and federal laws as well as contracted agreements.
The UAF graphic standards contain information and requirements for:
The UAF web guidelines include:
Editorial style guide
Marketing and Communications editorial style guide is used in official UAF publications and websites, available for other departments to use. While not required, use of this guide is recommended for consistency of style in university publications.
Memos associated with the institutional identity
- UAF logo usage -- Memo from Chancellor Brian Rogers, 04/24/2012
- Branding at UAF -- Memo from Chancellor Brian Rogers, 05/13/2011
- Institutional Identity and Brand Recognition -- Memo from Chancellor Steve Jones, 02/07/2007
- Graphic Identity in Business Communications -- Memo from Vice Chancellor Jake Poole, 06/27/2005
- Institutional Identity and Brand Recognition -- Memo from Chancellor Steve Jones, 04/19/2005