Crisis communication plan
If you have a medical emergency or other emergency call 911.
7. Post-Emergency Communication
- Assess handling of the initial response to the crisis.
- Assess the need for post-traumatic counseling for employees or students who assisted in response to the crisis.
- Provide updates to audiences.
- Evaluate policies and procedures in light of the crisis plan, including UA Board of Regents policies.
- Evaluate the handling of the crisis.
- Revise procedures.
- Test the new, corrected system.
- Thank all who helped during the crisis.
- Educate public(s) about broader issues raised by crisis.