If you want to pursue a career in Public Safety or Criminal Justice after the military, the Justice Degree at UAF is a good place to start while still in the service - especially if you want to live and work in the Pacific Northwest. For over 10 years the UAF Justice Department has been providing students with academic preparation to compete for positions with law enforcement, corrections, probations and parole. This BA is also an excellent choice for students wishing to apply for law school.
“UAF makes online learning easy for a soldierʼs lifestyle, they are flexible and understanding of our unique situations. They are always avialable to work with me, and the Justice Department is always on top of my courses. I get an email response within 24 hours on any questions I have.”
HHC 299th BSB
Fort Riley, Kansas
What Does UAF Do for the Military?
- Award credit for MOS/Rating/AFSC per American Council on Education (ACE) credit recommendations
- Award Credit for CLEP and DSST (DANTES) exams which have been pre-approved for UAF credit
- Offer a dedicated military support team
- Member of Servicemenbers Opportunity College (SOC)
- Participate in GoArmEd, AI, and other military education portals
- Participate in the MyCAA spouse program
For Further Information
Contact : Justice Department
Military students have a support team to assure your needs are addressed quickly and efficiently. Application, advising, financial aid, and other assistance is readily available. Trained and knowledgeable advisors are there to help with all your academic needs.