Graduate Degrees

Interdisciplinary Studies


Graduate INDS degrees are managed through the UAF Graduate School and Interdisciplinary Studies Office

Ice carving sign at Thompson Drive Entrance
Photo by Todd Paris

Graduate Degrees available through the Interdisciplinary Program:

Master of Arts (M.A.)

Master of Science (M.S.)

Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D).

For more details, please visit the INDS Graduate School web page

Back to Top