If you are interested in any of the degree programs offered by Interior Alaska Campus you will need to apply for Admissions through UAF.


How to Apply for Admissions


Apply for admissions online through UAOnline.  For instruction on how to apply online please click here.

►Paper Application

Undergraduate Applications for Admissions  for Occupational Endorsement, Certificates, AA, AS, AAS, BA and BS degrees.  Please fax to 907-474-5208 or drop off at your local campus.

Graduate Application for Admissions.  for MA and MS degrees.   Please fax to 907-474-5208 or drop off at your local campus.


How to Apply for Residency & Proof of Residency

Residency Application.  You may be required to fill out UAF Residency Application if you have been out of a qualified Alaska high school for more than one year. 

The Come Home to Alaska program will allow students with parents or grandparents in Alaska to pay resident tuition rates, regardless of where those students live. For an undergraduate taking 30 credits a year, the annual savings will exceed $13,000.

Proof of residency is required and a receipt of the Alaska Permanent Fund Dividend is the accepted proof of residency.  Please click on the Residency Application for more information on other residence eligibility documents.

Back to Top