Gaalee'ya Community Blog
- Use ZeeMaps to quickly create interactive world maps.
- The maps are stored on our server, and accessible anytime, anywhere from a web browser.
- Selectively allow others to modify your map using admin, member and viewer passwords.
- Do bulk-adds or edits to your map with import-export of CSV files e.g., created from Outlook, Excel, or ACT!
- Specify your own fields to qualify entries of your map, e.g., phone number, email, contact, etc.
- Search for entries using different criteria, e.g., search for all group members who are within 25 miles of New York, or show all houses that are priced between $350,000 and $500,000.
- Publish map, including add, search or other links, in your own webpage or blog.
- Print your map in different page sizes by generating a JPEG or PDF image.
- Your Gravatar is an image that follows you from site to site appearing beside your name when you do things like comment or post on a blog. Avatars help identify your posts on blogs and web forums, so why not on any site?
- Pazera Free MP4 to AVI Converter is a freeware application which converts iPod/PSP movies (MP4, M4V, and MP4V) to AVI or MPEG. The application allows you to set many parameters used by encoder: audio and video codec, audio and video bitrate, fps, sampling frequency, resolution, and other. The Pazera Free MP4 to AVI Converter interface is very simple and user-friendly. To convert video files, just drag & drop them into main window and click on the Convert button.
- Windows Movie Maker is a feature of Windows Vista that enables you to create home movies and slide shows on your computer, complete with professional-looking titles, transitions, effects, music, and even narration. And when you’re ready, you can use Windows Movie Maker to publish your movie and share it with your friends and family.
- With CaptionTube you can create captions for your YouTube videos. It's easy to use and its free.