Post Office International Mail
In order to avoid delay, please do the following when preparing international mail:
- If a mail piece is in a manila envelope you must attach a 2976 customs form. These are the smaller, green forms. Please fill out prior to sending mail to be metered.
- If the mail piece is a parcel you must attach a 2976-A form. This is a larger, white form.
- Separate all international mail from intra-campus and United States mail.
- The name of the country must be included on the bottom line of the address.
- Indicate on the Request for Services slip that international mail is included.
- Insurance is offered for international mail, however, the piece must go International Parcel Post.
- Insured, Registered, Global Priority, Global Express, and Recorded Delivery are the only Special Services available for international mail.