Maintains the integrity and appearance of all buildings, equipment, and infrastructure for the Fairbanks campus, as well as five rural campuses around the state.
Maintenance services include the following:
- Ensures asbestos is properly identified, managed, abated and disposed.
- Provides interior and exterior painting, glass work, lock/keys, and all phases of carpentry and flooring.
- Maintains electrical and alarm systems.
- Provides professional maintenance of equipment associated with the demands of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning on the University campuses.
- Operates and maintains the various plumbing mechanical system throughout the University buildings.