FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Please call: 800-478-5822
EBOT Requirements - Ethnobotany Checklist
- EBOT 100 Syllabus 2014 (PDF) - Introduction to Ethnobotany
- EBOT 200 Syllabus 2016 (PDF) - Seminar in Ethnobotany
- EBOT 210 Syllabus 2014 (PDF) - Ethical Wildcrafting
- EBOT 220 Syllabus 2014 (PDF) - Research Methods in Ethnobotany
- EBOT 230 Syllabus 2014 (PDF) - Ethnobotanical Chemistry
EBOT F393, Introduction to Ethnomycology Spring 2016 (PDF)
Summer Field Class - Kotzebue, Alaska 2014
This film takes viewers into the happenings at the University of Alaska Fairbanks ethnobotany course in Kotzebue, Alaska, in the summer of 2014. Through interviews with instructors, Elders and students, you will get an idea of what to expect out of a two-week intensive summer field course, which is part of the ethnobotany certificate program.
See the Ethnobotany playlist.
Learn about native plants and their uses this summer! Join us at Scammon Bay, 13-24 July, for the 3 credit Introduction to Ethnobotany class.
Scholarships are available or students enrolled in the Ethnobotany Certificate Program. Click here for the EBOT Program application (PDF).
Learn about the chemical structure and function of medicinally active compounds in culturally relevant botanicals.
EBOT 230 is part of the UA Ethnobotany certificate program and is considered a Biology elective course.
For more information, see: