Online Tutoring via Blackboard Collaborate
Make an appointment for Online Tutoring before joining your session with the tutor.
Appointments can be 15-60 minutes (up to 1 hour per day per student).
Make an appointment here.
- The DMS Math and Stat Lab online Tutoring is currently offered to all students registered for a MATH core course.
- The online tutoring is available via Blackboard Collaborate so that students and tutors will be able to use a whiteboard to write mathematics. You do not need any special tools but some students have found a headset with a microphone to be useful.
- To log in you will need to access the Math Tutoring Course in Blackboard.
- Once you are in, click the Online Tutoring Button and join the scheduled tutor's room.
- If you have questions or problems with this service please email email@example.com